Holiday season is upon us again and it’s time to decide who has made it on our naughty list and nice list. And if he’s been good this year and deserves a treat, here are great 11 holiday gift ideas for him.
Colder temperatures typically mean outerwear, cozy knits, and substantial trousers. So this holiday season, why not reward him with key pieces that will be on heavy rotation this winter season.
1. This MEN U MA-1 Bomber Jacket from Uniqlo ($49.90) comes in a multitude of colours and is ideal for light cold casual days. And at this price point, you’ll be sure to please both him and your bank account.
2. You can never go wrong with classic pieces like this cream shawl sweater from Zara ($79.90). He can easily dress this up with a dress shirt and slacks that is office appropriate or a t-shirt and jeans combo for Sunday brunch.
3. Biker trousers elude a certain coolness factor and this denim biker version from Zara ($79.90) is no exception. This may be too progressive for your dad, but should be a right fit for your beau or bro.
If you’re in the market for a more tech savvy recipient, here a couple of hot tech items that he will appreciate.
4. Wider options of smart watch are now available with other players producing their own renditions of wearable tech. This Q Wander Smartwatch from Fossil ($295) is a stunner, understated and oh so chic. Keep up with your daily activities and emails while staying on top of your calendar. Bands are also interchangeable, what an awesome way to personalize your watch!
5. Need to keep better track of your daily activities? Say no further, this Fitbit Flex 2 Activity Tracker boasts a sleek design with loads of features that easily syncs to your smartphone. This model available at Best Buy ($99.95).
They say the best things always come in small packages, well these items will make his heart skip a beat.
6. Sunglasses are a great accessory that can easily amp up an outfit. Had a rowdy night? Morning afters can sometimes be difficult and sunglasses are great to hide behind the sun and hide those tired eyes. This pair of Saint Laurent Square Acetate sunglasses ($305) has a lovely flat top, suitable for most face shapes.
7. Fill any room with aromatic scents and play on your sense of smell. This fragrant Tree House candle by Byredo ($71) is a sure treat for him (and perhaps you too *wink*).
8. Card holders and wallets are a great introduction to luxury goods and a definite must-have. Carry your essentials in style and this Croc-Embossed Zip Pouch from Saint Laurent ($295) will definitely make him smile.
Footwear is required for both indoor and outdoor winter situations.
9. Chelsea boots easily pairs with every closet classic and a true winter staple. These UGG Leif Chelsea cognac almond-toe boots ($129.90) look great with khakis, jeans, and utility pants. Amp up his winter shoe game with this beauty.
10. These comfy quilted house slippers from Uniqlo ($14.90) make a great stocking stuffer and are great for lounging around the house. Keep you toes warm while spending time with the entire family around the fireplace or watching Christmas movies.
But alas, the piece de resistance, if you want the best for him because he’s been really good this year, look no further.
11. This Loewe Messenger Bag ($ 1,990) will make his heart skip a beat. Effortless, classic lines, in beautiful tan coloured leather is great for the workplace and travelling. This particular bag is available at Barney’s.
Well whatever you’re looking for, we hope that you found this gift guide useful and inspirational for the fabulous time of giving. But remember it’s not always about what’s inside the gift bag (or box) but the thought behind the gift that he will most appreciate.