With the temperature cooling down and the days getting shorter, I can’t help but think my fall wardrobe is in need of a bit of a refresh. I’m sharing five fall must-haves from Rose Gal that are currently on my wish list.
- Every season, I’m on the hunt for that perfect dress and I think I found THE ONE for autumn. This flare sleeve lace dress in a rich plum hue is perfection. While it’s got a deep v in both the front and back, the lace makes it less risqué and more classy.
- Bad hair day? Nothing like a wool hat to fix that problem! This one comes in a range of different colours but as always, I stick to classic black. It gives off that very English school girl vibe, and can easily make a casual outfit.
- Over-the-knee boots are a must-have for fall. For me, finding a pair that fit my big feet and my skinny legs is tough. The material on this pair looks to be suede so I think they might just work. Plus, they would pair well with pretty much everything I own.
- Not ready to give up pink for the season? This layered sleeve pullover features the perfect shade of the trendy colour that’s totally acceptable for fall. It’s perfect for casual, everyday wear…the layered sleeves offer a romantic twist.
- I’m a total cat person so you can only image how I felt when I laid my eyes on this cat-shaped tote. The thought may seem cheesy, but the shape is quite subtle and I just love structured purses.
I hope you enjoyed my picks for fall. For more, check out Rose Gal‘s website and get 12% your purchase with my the promo code: brandrewardRG until 01/30/2018.