It’s official! Gigi Hadid is working with Victoria’s Secret. View Post
I am a huge Audrey Hepburn fan so when I heard that Holly Golightly’s home in Breakfast at Tiffany’s is up for sale, I got way excited. View Post
Happy Friday everyone!
Kenny and I got together earlier this week and put together a quick (well not really) video that is basically an introduction to us, as well as our friendship dynamic. Hopefully this will give you an insight on who we are if you don’t already know us personally. We’re definitely going to be making more videos in the coming weeks–Toronto Fashion Week will be starting up on October 20th, so be sure to check back here for backstage exclusives and designer interviews.
Note: the quality of this video isn’t very good as it was filmed on a MacBook, indoors on a rather cloudy day. Will definitely be using a DSLR next time. But until then, have yourselves a wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend. And if you’re not Canadian, then just enjoy your regular length weekend.
Every girl’s dream came true after Jeremy Scott showcased a Barbie-themed spring 2015 collection for Moschino. Inspired by the ’80s poster girl–an era where looking “fake” was a compliment–Scott brought the entire gang on to the Milan Fashion Week runway.
From the editors of RedbookMag.com, stock your kitchen with these go-to eats and you’ll slim down with no huge effort required.
1. Artichokes because they are an ideal source of prebiotics, high in soluble fibers and protein.
2. Water because it fills you up so you eat less. Drinking it cold may even speed up your resting metabolism a bit.
3. Chocolate because it increases levels of feel-good hormones serotonin and dopamine in your brain, which has a calming effect so you’re less likely to keep eating to self-soothe.
4. Almond Butter because high-protein, high-fiber, and healthy-fat-packed nuts are filling and satisfying.
5. Cottage Cheese because it’s filling, has tons of protein and calcium, and is low in sodium so you don’t bloat.
6. Avocados because it suppresses healthy fats so it doesn’t spike blood sugar levels and can take up to six hours to digest.
7. Raspberries because they have more than 85 percent water volume to ward off dehydration and 8 grams of fiber per one-cup serving. I.e. helps keep you full.
8. Eggs because it enhances satiety, which lowers overall energy intake.
9. Spinach because it’s full of iron to help keep your energy levels up, allowing you to make better food choices.
10. Pickles because they satisfy a craving for something crunchy or salty, but have so few calories that you may burn more digesting them than eating them.